Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I've been gone...

Well, anyone who was generous enough to want to follow my blog has been greatly disappointed.  I had good intentions, but then I had a baby.  This is my second child, so I should have been prepared for the shell shock that happens  when another child is added to the home.  I was on some level--but they say nothing can really prepare you.  Let's just say between colic hitting hard in month two (gone now thanks to our favorite chiropractor, Adam Sundberg), a jealous three year old, and many sleepless nights--it's been rough!  However, I would love to introduce you to the reason I've been absent from blogging (well the main one), our new little boy, Ian Weaver!






And here is a more recent picture:


First haircut!               





I will just say that he is literally the happiest baby I have ever met. He is so smiley! Even more than his brother was, and I didn't think that was possible! I love this little guy and thought I would make my first post since his birth to be about introducing him! Welcome Ian!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mandy! Happy babies are reflections of good parenting.

    And welcome back to your blog.

    ReplyDelete