Monday, November 29, 2010

It's official...I have started a blog

After months of talking about it, I have finally taken the plunge to start a blog!  The biggest obstacle--finding a name!  Of course, all the cool ones were taken--High on a Hill, Above the Lake...etc. (referring to our position in Proctor of being above Lake Superior).  However, we are also geographically located across the street from a golf course--apparently no one else is, because that name wasn't taken!  So, that is how I came up with the name.  Let me say, I appreciate this golf course as it only has nine holes, and my husband can get home lickety split after he is done playing!  It also makes a great sliding hill in the winter! 

So, you may be wondering what I will be blogging about!  Pretty much everything and anything that enters my head or happens in my house.  Some posts will be about family, some will be random thoughts.  Stay tuned, it should be interesting!  Oh, and I guess I need some followers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment