Friday, October 7, 2011

Slllowing Down...

This is just to let anyone who is curious know that the inevitable has happened--the virus on my computer got fixed, so now my scrapbooking software works again! Unfortunately, I tend to view blogging and scrapbooking as kinda the same thing--and i have a lot of scrapbooking to catch up on! So...this means my blog is not going to be updated very often for awhile! I know, disappointing to all two of my followers (who I appreciate by the way!). Just wanted to let you know I plan to blog in the future, but time is short right now! If you ever want to know how things are going in my world, don't hesitate to call, email, or facebook me!


In the meantime, the cutest males ever!

1 comment:

  1. I'm following you, too! Just so ya know! And the picture....adorable. Much cuter than the Vikings current record :)

    ReplyDelete